Our matchday hospitality is open for booking for our next home game with a deadline of midday this Wednesday.
Continuing our Oktoberfest theme for our return to Emirates FA Cup action, the Fleet menu v Slough Town this coming weekend is…
Chicken schnitzel with fries, sauerkraut and coleslaw, followed by dessert of Belgian chocolate and clementine cheesecake..
Our matchday hospitality package includes:
- Two course pre-match meal
- Glass of wine per person
- Allocated padded seat in the Main Stand
- Half-time and post-match refreshments
- Use of the bar in the Main Stand Hospitality Lounge
- Teamsheets handed out before game
- Pre-match teamsheet run-through with manager Dennis Kutrieb and CEO Damian Irvine