Issue 2 of the Ebbsfleet United matchday programme FleetReview will be on sale at various points around the ground for tonight’s match v Yeovil Town.
The 48-page publication, featuring John Goddard on the cover, includes regular notes and updates from the manager, the managing director and the Fleet Supporters Trust plus an in-depth look at our opponents’ playing squad and history.
In addition this issue:
- A look at the curious goals phenomenon (average four per match) across 56 Fleet-Yeovil fixtures
- Remembering Stan Harland, the former Swindon skipper who managed both our clubs
- Opening-day red cards… quite a regular occurrence for the Fleet!
- Match and photo action from AFC Fylde
- The law changes in the game brought in over the summer
- How the Fleet have performed in other seasons when we’ve entered a new decade
- Dateline: 13th August – what’s happened on this day
- Squad Numbers: 17 – George Purcell
- The End of the Beginning: Part 2 of our lookback at 1981/82
- Social Skills: our take on the latest social media goings-on