We have a range of matchday sponsorship packages available for the first ever league visit of the world’s oldest professional football club to the Kuflink Stadium.
Newly relegated Notts County visit the Fleet on Saturday, August 24th, for the Vanarama National League game, having made one previous trip here in the FA Cup in 2003. This is one of the standout home games of the season for the Fleet and we urge you to book as soon as possible.
We are also taking bookings for the visit of Aldershot Town on Saturday, August 31st.
Matchday sponsorship, for 10 guests costing £700+VAT, offers the following benefits:
- Two-course meal in new Main Stand prior to the match
- Glass of wine for each guest
- Complimentary car parking
- ‘Fleet Review’ programme for each guest
- Team sheets for each guest
- Commemorative photograph
- Selection and presentation to your man of the match
- Recognition on front of Fleet Review programme
- Half-time refreshments
- Scoreboard and PA announcements
- Dedicated bar service
- Padded sponsors’ seats
There are also a range of available packages from match ball to programme and associate match sponsorship. For all our sponsorship benefits, please view our dedicated page here.
Our matchday sponsorship is a powerful way to grow your business with a hospitality experience that delivers together with company-branding exposure to the matchday crowd.
And for bookings for the Notts County match or others further into the season, please contact Matthew Faithorn on 01474 533796 or email firstname.lastname@example.org now.