An exciting opportunity for a Performance/Data Analyst internship is being offered by Ebbsfleet United.
This is a rare and valuable opening and a great chance for a Year 3/Masters student to gain hugely beneficial experience and insight working in a full-time, professional football-club environment.
To apply, please check the requirements below and send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
What are we looking for?
Students wanting to gain valuable experience with data and performance analysis, who are proactive and can work within a multi-disciplinary team.
• Good level of football knowledge and understanding
• Competent computer skills
• Previous experience in data analysis
• Understanding of analytical software (e.g. Hudl/InStat)
• Video recording of matches and/or training as required to the standards expected for high-quality analysis
• Liaising with management staff and assisting them in preparing reports/data analysis as directed