We are looking to fill a vital role within Ebbsfleet United Football Club for a matchday doctor.
The successful applicant will be required to attend all home matches and provide medical assistance to the home and visiting teams – and be contactable during the week for advice regarding players’ medical needs.
To apply, please check the requirements below and send your CV and covering letter to
Roles and responsibilities
- Providing emergency matchday medical cover for playing and associated staff during home fixtures
- Named as the club’s COVID-19 medical officer
- Liaise with the medical department regarding player medical needs
- Be fully registered and licensed to practice
- Hold an advanced Emergency Aid Qualification (preferably ATMMiF)
- Have appropriate medical indemnity to treat/advise players