The Fleet’s visit to the Gallagher Stadium to take on Maidstone United on Tuesday, January 25th, will have a segregated away fans section which will be subject to a 300-capacity limit.
Unfortunately for our supporters, due to recent trouble amongst a small element of the Maidstone crowd at the Gallagher, the local police and safety advisory group have – for the security of travelling fans – instructed the home club to issue a limited 300 tickets in advance to visiting supporters.
These tickets will go on sale – online only (see link below) – from Maidstone’s ticketing platform from Monday, January 10th, at 10am. We would encourage Fleet supporters to buy early as we expect demand to exceed supply for this vital fixture for both clubs in this exciting Vanarama National League South campaign.
We regret that our travelling fanbase has been restricted through no fault of your own but as ever will welcome your amazing support on the night in the numbers permitted.
Maidstone do operate on-the-day sales for the non-segregated areas of the Gallagher Stadium.
AWAY SUPPORTER INFORMATION & TICKET PURCHASE
• There will be home and away sections for this match. Tickets for the away section are only available online here, in advance of the game. (Sales open at 10am on Monday 10 January).
• Directions to the Gallagher Stadium are online at www.maidstoneunited.co.uk/directions.
• Supporters can park at Sandling Road pay and display (ME14 1AA) – this is a five-minute walk away. Other car parks are listed at www.maidstoneunited.co.uk/matchday-parking.
• The nearest train stations are Maidstone East (London Victoria) or Maidstone Barracks (Medway Valley Line/London St Pancras International). Both stations are approximately ten minutes from the ground.
• Turnstiles open at 18:15.