CHRISTMAS PARTY & DEPOSIT DETAILS
• £10 per person at time of booking. Full balance is due 21 days before event.
• Deposit is non-refundable.
• Private hire parties must be paid in full by Thursday, 1st November.
• Tickets may not be transferred once purchased. All Tribute Night guests must
be aged 18 years or over.
• Guests with specific mobility needs will be allocated seating in close proximity to disabled
facilities and lift access if advanced notice is given to us on booking for the event.
• Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed. Management
reserve the right to confiscate any items bought on site. These items include any
products purchased as gifts but these will be returned before departure.
• Special dietary requests are to be pre-booked.
• Management reserves the right to refuse entry to the premises to ticket holders.
• Management reserves the right to ask any persons to leave the premises.
• Information and prices remain unchanged unless unforeseen circumstances may result in
changes to the published brochure.
• We hold no responsibility for any possessions lost or stolen. No items are to be left on site.
• Seating will be allocated upon booking. Smaller parties numbering fewer than eight
persons may be seated on mixed tables.
• No smoking is permitted within the stadium.
• We operate a strict door policy.
• We have the right to refuse entry if a guest upon approaching appears to be inebriated.
• We adhere to the ‘Challenge 25’ policy – we may ask for ID.
• We hold the right to search guests upon entry. Any guest found to be in possession of
drugs, weapons or any other potentially harmful items will be asked to leave.
All events operate a ‘smart casual’ dress policy.