Ebbsfleet United have reduced the price and enhanced the benefits of player sponsorship for the forthcoming 2014-15 season.
Sponsorship of a chosen player’s home shirt is now £50 cheaper at £250+VAT while taking up the option for both home and away shirts is £100 cheaper at £400+VAT for the season.
New signing Matt Godden has been quickly snapped up by the Mitsubishi Electric sales management team; other players snapped up are as below so don’t delay to book your personal favourite.
We have also added more of a personal touch in that any fan or business who sponsors a player receives not just their shirt(s) at the end of the season, but also a personal invite to the end-of-season awards.
The players very much appreciate this show of personal support from the fans and we are reflecting that with the additional sponsorship package benefits (as below) this season.
- Your name or your company name appears beside your nominated player in every matchday programme.
- Your chosen player will present you with a signed shirt at the end of the playing season.
- A personal invite to you and a guest at the end of season awards in the Fleet Lounge, with all of the playing squad as well as the management team and staff.
- A signed photgraph of you and your chosen player, receiving your signed shirt.
- Your name or your company’s name mentioned on the club’s official website along with your chosen sponsored player.
Players/staff sponsored already
- Steve Brown (Full Kit) – John Moore
- Steve Gritt (Full Kit) – John & Jill Humphreys
- Billy Bricknell (Home & Away) – Mike, Chris and Matt Povey
- Kenny Clark (Home & Away) – Fleet Trust
- Anthony Cook (Home & Away) – James Moore
- Preston Edwards (Home & Away) – Jessica McQueen
- Joe Howe (Home & Away) – David Rutnam
- Shane Huke (Home & Away) – Peter Varney Associates
- Matt Godden (Home & Away) – Mitsubishi Electric Managers
- Daryl McMahon (Home & Away) – MAPS Activities Ltd
- Ben May (Home & Away) – Adrian Felstead
- Alex Osborn (Home) – Sharon Oatley & Sharon Stockley
- Aiden Palmer (Home & Away) – MAPS Activities Ltd
- Dean Rance (Home & Away) – MC, Furry & Sneaks
- Michael West (Home & Away) – Duncan Holt
For further details please contact Dave Archer on 01474 533796 or by email below.
[button color=”red” link=”mailto:email@example.com”]firstname.lastname@example.org[/button]