The Fleet will usher in April with a fantastic Buy One, Get One Free ticket offer for National Lottery participants at our game v Hungerford Town on Saturday, April 2nd.
Supporters will have seen the National Lottery Football Weekends promotions in recent weeks with Ally McCoist and Karen Carney on board for the campaign. As thanks for the essential support afforded to clubs throughout the pandemic by The National Lottery, 231 clubs in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland are now taking part in the promotion across one of two chosen weekends.
The free tickets offer allows National Lottery players to take someone – potentially for the very first time – to a game at their local/grassroots club.
Here is all the information you need to know to claim your FREE tickets:
Who can claim a free ticket for Fleet vs Hungerford Town on Saturday, April 2nd?
• Every paying season ticket holder or adult/concession who can produce a valid National Lottery ticket
• Free tickets are not available for online purchases due to the logistics involved which requires the club to view and log valid National Lottery tickets
• Each paying spectator may purchase a maximum of two tickets, and can in turn redeem a maximum of two free tickets
• The free tickets can be used for any age category to attend the game.
How can I claim my free ticket for Fleet vs Hungerford Town on Saturday, April 2nd?
• Supporters who meet the terms above should visit the club reception with their valid National Lottery ticket.
• Then, supporters must purchase a ticket for the Hungerford Town game, or show your season ticket, along with the National Lottery ticket.
• Free tickets are only available to claim in person at the club starting from Monday, March 28th.
Which National Lottery tickets can be used to claim a free ticket?
• All National Lottery products qualify, whether a draw-based game such as Lotto, EuroMillions or Set For Life, or a scratchcard or online instant win game
• The National Lottery product can be purchased in store, on the National Lottery website or via the National Lottery app
• Proof of purchase can be shown in physical or digital form, for example on your mobile phone or a physical ticket, when claiming your free match ticket.
Opening times to come redeem your free tickets:
• The club shop is open between 9am-5pm on weekdays for supporters to come in to take advantage of this offer.
• The deadline to claim your free tickets is 5pm on Friday, 1st April ahead of the EUFC v Hungerford Town, so make sure to claim this offer while you can!
If supporters are unable to make it in person during the times listed above, please email us on email@example.com (mark your email subject heading ‘TNL Weekends’) and we will do our best to help you out.