Ebbsfleet United’s redesigned matchday programme is launched at the first game of the season on Tuesday night, priced at £3.
Given an overhaul from the ground up in content and design by Fleet’s communications manager Ed Miller, including a name change to recall our programmes of yesteryear (more on that inside!), there are many more features to read, starting in this issue with:
• As part of the World War One centenary, a tribute to Edwin Myers, one of the Fleet players killed in the First World War
• Lloyd Harrington interview
• Dedicated community page
• Dedicated club and league news pages
• Ask Peter – the vice chairman answers your questions
• Six new players to watch in this season’s Vanarama Conference South
• Expanded six-page section on tonight’s opposition
• Peter Varney, Steve Brown, Fleet Trust and Dave Archer’s columns
• Opening-day review
• Plus stats, pics and more!
A reminder also that programme sponsorship is available on matchdays, with our introductory offer for just two instead of six people able to take advantage of the benefits.