Ebbsfleet United Football Club, a fast-paced and passionate football club, is looking for someone to join our team to deliver retail, ticketing and develop commercial opportunities.
This is a full-time role, which would include attendance on matchdays.
• Managing the Front of House, Retail and Remote Hub, responding to enquiries in person, over the phone and via email.
• Management of inbound correspondence.
• Office IT and general support and administration.
• Management of matchday ticketing sales.
• Monitor all sales levels with regular reporting.
• Regular market research and trend analysis to ensure price levels are in line with industry norms.
• Maintenance of the brand’s POS system and stock updates; communicating this effectively to Senior Management.
• Monitoring delivery dates, pending deliveries and stock movements.
• Inventory control.
• Managing relationships with Commercial and Community partners.
• Growing and developing new business opportunities.
• Work closely with Marketing to identify outreach opportunities.
• Ad-hoc assistance to senior management.
• Retail, Commercial, Sales, B2B and B2C experience necessary.
• Experience in managing and presenting monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
• Microsoft Excel literacy, excellent communications ability, and good analytical skills
• Passionate, driven, and self-motivating persons who are able to work in a small team should apply.
To apply, please contact email@example.com with your CV and covering letter.
Application deadline: Friday 15th October 2021