From 25 to 365 days: Dave Archer looks forward to new stand revenues

Fleet’s commercial director Dave Archer has been speaking to KM’s Team Talk channel about the benefits the club will see when the new stand at The Kuflink Stadium opens in earnest with the visit of Leyton Orient on Saturday. The Fleet have sold out of sponsorship packages for the game and Dave is keen to…

Mural adds colour to Community Hub

As we edge closer to the opening of the long-awaited new Main Stand facilities, I thought I would give you a glimpse of the EUFC Community mural that will form the main wall feature on the inside of the new Community Hub, located at the Stonebridge Roundabout end of the stand. Designed by our own…

ICE raise almost £500 at Fleet fundraiser

How fantastic was it to see the ICE cheerleading team displaying their moves at The Kuflink Stadium on Saturday? The club received an email from ICE thanking Fleet supporters for their warm welcome and generosity in raising £490 that will go a long way towards funding their future exploits. ICE report that their social media…

Fleet announce stadium sponsorship deal with Kuflink

Ebbsfleet United Football Club is delighted to announce a landmark five-year sponsorship with Kuflink, under the terms of which the stadium will be known as ‘Kuflink Stadium’. The sponsorship is part of the club’s and Kuflink’s ongoing commitment to supporting the local community with a focus on sport, health and education. Vice chairman Peter Varney…

Fleet skipper waves off community project

Stonebridge Road has played host to the beginning of the Northfleet leg of the Silk River project with club captain Dave Winfield involved in waving participants off from the football ground. Silk River, in association with Gravesham Borough Council, is an ambitious year-long community programme marking the 70th anniversary of Indian independence and the cultural…

Fleet take to the Silk River

The Fleet is delighted to be hosting the start of Gravesham Borough Council’s involvement in the Silk River Project this coming Thursday, 21st September. As previously mentioned in my notes for the AFC Fylde game, as part of a year-long programme marking the 70th anniversary of Indian independence and the cultural relationship with the UK,…

Ebbsfleet Garden City: infrastructure update

By Paul Boughen, Community Building Manager, Ebbsfleet Development Corporation The A2 is set to get a huge upgrade after Ebbsfleet Development Corporation, the organisation creating Ebbsfleet Garden City, announced it is to invest £45million to improve the road guarantee delivery of the vital project for North Kent. The development corporation said it will be used to…

Fleet look to secure funding for local initiatives

This week I was joined by No Walls Gardens director, Gary May, at the offices of The Premier League at Gloucester Place, London, to attend a workshop put on by the National League Trust on securing funding for local community projects. The National League Trust supports community programmes at clubs who are members of the…

Community dates for your diaries

A great start to our home fixtures against Maidstone United on Tuesday night will hopefully ensure everyone has this season’s home games firmly fixed in their diaries. Let’s hope today’s game against AFC Fylde delivers another superb performance. I know that EUFC fans are committed to making Stonebridge Road a cauldron of noise and support for…

Trust joins with club in introducing priority tickets scheme

The club in conjunction with the Fleet Supporters Trust has clarified our sales processes and introduced a club membership scheme to aid the provision of tickets for high-priority matches where advance ticket sales are necessary (for example, cup ties or away games with limited allocation). Using the existing Trust membership scheme as the basis, this…