The Kuflink Stadium hosts our last football match before Christmas Day on Saturday, December 21st, with Woking the visitors in another crunch Vanarama National League fixture.
If you can fit in two Christmas dinners (and we’re sure you can!) then why not book our festive special at the Supporters Restaurant when we welcome the Cards to town? We’re putting on a seasonal menu and would be delighted to take your booking now.
– £35 per person (plus match ticket price for non-season-ticket
– Two-course pre-match meal
– Allocated padded hospitality seat in the Main Stand
– Use of the bar in the Main Stand Hospitality Lounge
– Roast Stuffed British Turkey Breast with wrapped chipolata
sausage, roast potatoes & seasonal vegetables
– Dessert: choice from Christmas pudding or cheddar and stilton
– Half Time Refreshments: mini steak/ale pies assorted loaf cake
with mince pies.
To snap up your place in our restaurant, please email email@example.com or call 01474 533796.
The deadline for booking is 5pm on Wednesday 18th December. You can also book for the Dover and Dagenham games with the same deadline of this week.