Ebbsfleet United Football Club have an exciting opportunity for a stadium PA announcer to join our matchday team here at the Kuflink Stadium, which would suit a long-standing and loyal Fleet supporter especially to experience the workings behind the scenes on a Saturday and Tuesday.
Applicants should be enthusiastic and confident. Some previous experience and knowledge of audio technology and basic sound deck/mixer operation would be beneficial but not essential.
The PA Announcer is responsible for all communication within the stadium on matchday, including but not limited to:
• All pre-match announcements including team lineups
• Announcing scorers, substitutions and additional time as required
• All half-time activity
• All other matchday activity such as presentations, requests, match sponsor information, etc
• Compiling and operating the matchday music playlist and running order
• Operating simple scoreboard controls
• Strong vocal talent
• Ability to multi-task
• Comfortable announcing to crowds of over 1,000 people on a microphone
• Comfortable working independently and without supervision during matchdays
• Able to attend all home EUFC games
• Some technical knowledge beneficial but not essential
The successful applicant should be reliable and available during the football season and pre-season for home matchdays from 1.30pm to full-time on Saturdays and from 6.15pm to full-time for midweek fixtures (usually Tuesdays) and occasional unscheduled cup matches/replays.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send an email with the subject heading PA Announcer to email@example.com